Knights of the Pain Table

A Camelot for Sufferers of Chronic Pain

Pachelbel’s “Christmas Canon” by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Most Beautiful

Christmas Canon

One longe December nighte,   I herde this Christmas carol that touched deep within my herte.    Caried softe, the aungels hevenysshly doth sing.    The Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO)  findeth me and I fell in love with their music and the stories behind their music.

Formed in 1996 they hath produced a number of Christmas Rock Operas that are brilliant.   Their Cd’s consist  of “Christmas Eve and Other Stories”,  “The Christmas Attic”  and  “The Lost Christmas Eve”.       (Johann Pachelbel’s “Canon in D major”) Christmas Canon is now one of favourite Christmas songs ever.  Listen to this.

The Trans-Siberian Orchestra originated in New York City by composers  Paul O’Neill and Robert Kinkel, and Savatage lead singer Jon Oliva.    The TSO use a full 60 piece orchestra and a choir.     When they tour they have fourteen vocalists, fourteen musicians and two narrators.  In their rock opera style they produce original music,  which is just amazing.

They doth incorporate stories into the CD’s and they keep the heart of Christmas in their music.    We have not seen this amazing orchestra on tour but if they are near you,   I imagine they would maketh a nighte to remember.

Visit the Trans-Siberian Orchestra’s  beautiful website.

By your leave,
Your Knygt and Scribe,
The Knights of the Pain Table News

Listen to more Christmas Songs and Stories

About The Author

Comments

60 Responses to “Pachelbel’s “Christmas Canon” by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Most Beautiful”

1. Lady Sharon says:

Christmas Tidings,

I thanketh you for riding by and into our Kingdom of Camelot. The beauty of the “Christmas Canon” emits light into our hearts.

It is my pleasure to share that which ignites a candle of beauty in this world.

Our Joyous Wishes to you Nancy in Ohio and your loved ones.

Making Merry,
    Lady Sharon,
    Scribe of the Knights of the Pain Table

2. Dan Lucas says:

Is the above version available as a instrumental only?

3. Lady Sharon says:

Wilcume Dan,

Pachelbel’s Canon also known as Canon in D major, or more formally, Canon and Gigue in D major for three Violins and Basso Continuo (Kanon und Gigue in D-Dur für drei Violinen und Basso Continuo) is the most famous piece of music by Johann Pachelbel. It was written in or around 1680, during the Baroque period, as a piece of chamber music for three violins and basso continuo, but has since been arranged for a wide variety of ensembles.

The TSO have not recorded an instrumental version of this piece of music as far as I know. However, due to its popularity if you do a search on Amazon.com for “Pachelbel Canon in D major” you will find many instrumental versions.

I remember I first heard this piece on the “Cosmos” CD from the series with Carl Sagan. It really had a rather space like ethereal quality that sounded amazing. I presently have the CD “Reflections of Nature Pachelbel – In Harmony with the Sea”, which is an instrumental version with the ocean in the background. Everyone that hears it loves this CD. Perhaps this music captures a universal melody of nature.

“The Most Relaxing Classical Album In The World” is supposed to have a good version also.

If you find any excellent versions please let us know.

Thank you for visiting our Kingdom and listening to this beautiful piece of music.

Your humble Scribe,

4. princess_alyssa says:

Do you have a lyrics of this song..? Can i ask for it?

5. Lady Sharon says:

Wilcume Princess Alyssa,

We are honored to have a Princess visit our humble Kingdom. I found the lyrics on the TSO website. The lyrics are as follows:

CHRISTMAS CANON

Still knows

We are waiting
    We have not forgotten

On this night
    On this night
    On this very Christmas night

The link to the lyrics is:

Ride thee well Princess Alyssa,

Lady Sharon

P.S. I will email the lyrics to you also.

6. princess_alyssa says:

Thank you very much, Lady Sharon for the lyrics (I receive also the lyrics in my mail) 🙂
    I have a piano version of Pachelbel Canon in high quality. I have also a “so called a Canon song” of this. And I want to share it with you ^.^

7. MY NAME IS NINA WILLIAMS I LOVE PACHELBEL CANON ALOT WHEN I HEARD IT AS A CHRISTMAS SONG I KNEW THAT IT WOULD BE MY MOST FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG. SILENT NIGHT USED TO BE BUT KNOW ITS THE SECOND ON OF ONE OF MY FAVORITES PACHELBEL CANON CHRISTMAS SONG IS THE FIRST ONE NOW!

8. THIS IS NINA AGAIN I FINALLY GOT MY MOM TO LISTEN TO YOUR SONG SHE LIKED IT WHEN WILL IT COME OUT ON CD? PLEASE TELL ME WHEN YOU CAN THANK YOU.

9. PLEASE TELL ME WHEN IT WILL COME OUT ON CD? THANK YOU.

10. Jude says:

Thank you so very much for making this available every time I sit down at my computer! I heard it on SIRRUS music last year and cannot get enough of it. It gives me the most peaceful feeling I have ever felt! Canon in D has always been my favorite piece of music and I have several variations of it but this is by far the best. TSO is performing in Grand Rapids, MI on Dec. 23 (my birthday!) and I can only pray for tickets!!!!! They are amazing. On a side note…my husband and I are very much into the Renaissance Fairs and your site intrigues me….I plan on visiting to read more. Thsnk you again!

11. Jude says:

I did want to add another “side note”….I was in constant, 24 hour a day pain with back problems. Praise be to God that I found the perfect surgeon who performed a miracle! I can truly sympathize with others in this pain. My son now suffers from a back injury – I always ask for prayers for him!

12. Lady Sharon says:

Hello Maiden Nina,

I am sorry that I have not replied sooner. I thank you so much for sharing your love of this beautiful piece of music. I love it so much too. My favorite song is “O Holy Night”, and this song is really near the top also.

This song “Christmas Canon” is on the CD called “The Christmas Attic” by The Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Here is a link where you can get it on Amazon.com

You can also find the song on iTunes here
    Just click on the Christmas Canon on the Christmas Attic CD Icon and then you can buy just the song by downloading it.

Let me know if you have any problem. You also could find the CD I am sure at a local CD store.

What a pleasure Maiden Nina to have you visit this Kingdom. I pray you have a beautiful December. Please come by again.

Scribe of Camelot

13. Lady Sharon says:

Wilcume Lady Jude,

King Arthur is honored that you hath rode by our humble Kingdom. It is my pleasure to share this haunting piece of music that touches thy soul. I’ve always had an affinity for this song also. That would be so amazing if you were able to see the TSO. I have never seen them, so I pray that somehow you are able to get tickets for your birthday.

May we all send glad tidings for your Birthday this year! A toast of mead for thou!

Nothing makes me happier than to hear someone who has been able to free themselves of great pain. It is good to know that with the right treatment many can be cured or helped greatly.

You are a Lady of the Renaissance so Camelot should feel familiar to your heart. You must visit us soon again.

In the chapel we will light a candle for your son that he does not have to keep fighting the Darke Knyght.

Ride thee well Lady Jude,

Knight of the Pain Table

14. Jude says:

Greetings, Lady Sharon!
    Thank you for the warm welcome…I am proud to be a “member” of Camelot! And thank you for the birthday wishes. I have always felt it an honor to have been born so close to the birth of the Christ child.

Just a little background…my constant pain went on for 20+ years, the result of two botched back surgeries in 1983. I had a baby (at 40! – a true miracle from God) and it was extremely difficult to raise a child while being in such extreme pain. I pray for all of those who are suffering…I light chandles whenever I can. Pain can come not only in the physical form but mentally also. My brother died suddenly in 1985, 10 days before his 36th birthday, of a massive coronary. His wife and daughter were murdered in January of 2000 and my sister and her best friend were killed by a lightning strike on Pensacola Beach on January 8, 2001 (10 days after her 50th birthday) – her funeral was on 9/11. My family’s pain just increased. My father’s identical twin passed two Christmases ago. This past January, the 17th, my wonderful, beautiful Mother went into the hospital for a routine out-patient procedure and she bled to death – so sudden and unexpected. She and my father would have celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary on my wedding day – June 21st of this year. I feel constant pain from the loss of my family and everytime I look at my precious father – his pain is mine also.

My son is 23 years old with 2 babies and a wonderfully supportive wife who suffers from severe depression and amazingly low self-esteem. Today he is in Chelsea, Michigan to consult a doctor about a “Risotomy” which may deaden the pain in his back but not in his leg. The doctors are afraid to perform surgery (Last result) because the scar tissue from his previous surgery has wrapped itself around his nerve so tightly they would have to peel the tissue off, layer by layer. It is painful for me to watch my son go through what I went through, especially being 15 years younger than I was when mine started. Thank you for lighting a candle for him. Prayers are literally circulating the world for him and his family.

For everyone of you who suffers from any kind of pain – I pray for you. NEVER GIVE UP HOPE AND NEVER LOSE YOUR FAITH. God surrounds you with His constant, unconditional love.

Blessings on you and your families –

Jude

15. THANK YOU FOR GETTING BACK TO ME LADY SHARON. I GET MY MOM TO GET THE CD. I’M IN HIGH SCHOOL AT WEST ANCHORAGE HIGH SCHOOL
    NINA MARIE WILLIAMS BORN NOVEMBER 11/17/1989

16. Lady Sharon says:

Dear Maiden Nina Marie,

Sorry I cannot always reply quickly Nina. I thank you for your patience. This should answer your question.
    “Christmas Canon” is a Christmas song by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra from their 1998 album The Christmas Attic.
    The song is set to the tune of Johann Pachelbel’s “Canon in D Major” with new lyrics added. The group’s rock version is entitled “Christmas Canon Rock”, which debuted on their 2004 album The Lost Christmas Eve. The TSO website is http://www.trans-siberian.com/intro.html

I hope this answers your question Nina. Feel free to email me if there is anything else. knightsofthepaintable@gmail.com

That is so cool that you live in Alaska. You are close to Santa Claus!

And you could never bother me Nina, so don’t worry. Have a sunny day and thank you for caring enough to write your thoughts.

Your devoted Scribe,
    Lady Sharon

17. LADY SHARON ITS ME NINA!I FINALLY GOT MY MOM TO GET THE CD. SHE LIKES IT. I PAID FOR THE CD FOR HER AT TARGET. HOW WAS YOUR CHRISTMAS BREAK? MINE WAS GREAT!!!!HAVE YOU SEEN THE NORTHERN LIGHTS BEFORE? A VOLCANO HERE IN ALASKA ABOUT 106 MILES FROM ANCHORAGE IS ABOUT TO ERUPT ITS NAME IS REIDHOUT.

18. Lady Sharon says:

Bonjour Maiden Nina,

Lovely to hear from you. Your Mother must love your thoughtfulness. So glad thou found the CD. You now may enjoy it each Christmas. My Christmas was quiet and snow filled. Your holidays sound like they were fun.

Alas the Northern Lights I have not seen in person, so it must be wonderful where you are located. That was interesting to hear about the volcano. I checked on the Alaska Volcano Observatory website
    and it is a code orange so we pray it stays quiet.

Nina, I thanketh you for being our reporter in Alaska. Keep us updated.

Take care Nina,

Lady Sharon

19. I’LL LOVE TO KEEP YOU UP DATED ON ALASKA!

20. Lady Sharon says:

Dear Nina, our Alaska Reporter

Love all your reports and your questions. I’m glad the earthquake was not too strong. In Vancouver we have had tremors since we are along the coastline. I have never been to Alaska but it does look very beautiful and striking.

Vancouver did not get any ash from the volcano since we are too far away. I do not think we have Echoes in Canada but I listened to some of the music online.
    It sounds very intriguing. I love the fusion of music. Thank you so much for telling us about Echoes.

A Happy Easter to you and your loved ones from all in Camelot.

Scribe of the Knights of the Pain Table

21. ALASKA’S SUMMERS ARE REALY WARM SOMETIMES AND SOMETIMES NOT THAT WARM LIKE LAST YEAR. IT WAS RAINY NOT THAT SUNNY. MICHIGAN IS HOT AND SUNNY. ITS A LITTLE DRY THERE SOMETIMES. HAWAII IS WARM , SUNNY AND THE OCEAN IS NICE FOR SWIMMING IN AND WASHINGTON IS A LITTLE LIKE ALASKA. THE SNOW HERE IN ANCHORAGE IS ALMOST GONE, GEESE ARE HERE AND THE LARGE WHITE SWANS WITH BLACK BEAKS AND FEET ARE ALONG THE GLEN HIGHWAY LAKES.

22. Lady Sharon says:

Hello Nina,

I hope this summer is warmer than last year. It must be wonderful to see the swans and geese. Birds make a heaven on earth with their beauty and their ability to fly.

In Vancouver, we have blue herons, who are usually alone and standing like stautes. They often pose by the ocean.

Thank you for your mini missives. May the stars light your way this week.

23. Lady Sharon says:

Greetings my Alaska Reporter,

That was so interesting to hear about feeling the earthquake and even hearing it coming. Perhaps animals also hear it coming and that is why they act differently before a natural disaster. I looked on the map for Aurora Elementary School and was amazed how far up north you are in the world. I wonder if we see the world differently depending on where we are live. I also hear a beautiful love you have for your home in Alaska. It does sound breathtaking.

I am so proud of you doing so well in reading and writing, as you show a lot of great observational skills and passion in your writing. I bet you are good in geography also. Math uses a different part of the brain, so it may take awhile to learn differently for different subjects. I am so happy you are doing great amidst the sun and snow.
    Are your trees or flowers blooming now or is it a bit later. Is there a Krispy Kreme donuts in Alaska? I love Krispy Kremes!

Have lots of fun and write when you feel like writing. I always enjoy our chats.

With love,
    Lady Sharon

24. THE PUSSY WILLOW TREES ARE CLOSE TO HAVING LEAVES THERE ARE SOME FLOWERS COMING UP.NO KRISPY KREMES HERE ANY WAYES I,VE GOT TO GO TAKE CARE.

LOVE
    NINA MARIE WILLIAMS.

25. NO IGUESS I DIDNT ADD A WORD OR TWO. I HOPE THAT YOU GET YOU COMPUTER BACK SOON.I MADE A THUNDERSTORM SONG. MY UNCLE IS DOING GREAT HIS MOUTH SOMETIMES GETS AN INFECTION STILL. TWO SUNDAYS AGO ANCHORAGE HAD A THUNDERSTORM.I MEANT TO SAY THAT AFTER I COME BACK FROM HAWAII FOR TWO AND A HALF DAYS I’M GOING TO MICHIGAN. SCHOOL GETS OUT I THINK ON MAY 20th. HOW OFTEN DOES CANADA HAVE THUNDERSTORMS.I WENT TO HAWAII IN JULY AND THEN I WENT TO MICHIGAN AND CAME BACK ON AUGUST THE SECOND. TAKE CARE AND HAVE AGREAT WEEK.

26. I’LL SEND THE SONG TO YOU .

THUNDER STORM

THUNDERSTORM COME WITH YOUR SHOW
    YOUR TORNADOS PLAY CAT AND MOUSE WITH STORM CHASERS
    YOUR TORNADOS SPLIT IN TWO AND ARE CALLED SISTER TWISTERS
    YOU MIGHT HAVE THREE TORNADOS THAT ARE COMBINED AS ONE
    TWELVE TORNADOS IN ONE STORM
    THUNDERSTORM FOLLW MY VOICE AND MAKE MUSIC

CAN YOU MAKE A TORNADO WITH THREE IN IT?
    YOUR CLOUDS ARE A GREEN BLUE COLOR AND SOMETIMES DARK
    WHEN YOU BEGIN TOGET LARGER YOUR CLOUDS BOIL
    WHAT? YOU WANT TO KNOW IF I LOVE YOU? YES I LOVE YOU
    WHEN HOT AND COLD FRONTS SLAM IN TO EACH OTHER
    YOU COME AND PLAY
    IN ALSKA YOU PLAY IN 2001 TWO TORANDOS PLAYED

I’LL WRITE MORE WHEN ICAN I HAVE TO GO

27. THERES MORE TO THE SONG BUT I DONT HAVE TIME TO WRITE IT SO I’LL WRITE THE REST WHEN I HAVE TIME. IN 2001 THERE WAS ONLY ONE IN 1985 OR EARIER THERE WAS ONE. ITS VERY RARE FOR ALASKA TO HAVE TORNADOS, IN FACT ALASKA SHOULDN’T HAVE TORNADOS ITS NOT NORMAL.WHEN WE DO GET ONE ITS EXCITING FOR THOSE THAT GET TO SEE IT. ANCHORAGE HASN’T HAD ONE BEFORE.

28. Lady Sharon says:

Dear Nina,

I was so touched by the beautiful song that you posted on my website. It is an honor to hear your mind and heart. As I read your words I felt I was seeing the elements through your eyes. You gave life by personifying the forces of nature.

I could feel your deep respect also for Thunderstorms. It felt very similar to the way the First Nations view nature, which I respect deeply. I could feel your compassion for these forces of nature and appreciation for the role each plays in our world. You hold wisdom in your words, yet hold wonder like a child. It is a beautiful combination.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful passage and sharing it with all in Camelot. Next time I hear thunder and lightening, I shall greet them as old friends, like you do and invite them to play.

You must continue to write and share the way you see the world. I am so proud of you and look forward to reading more. Have a beautiful Alaskan day.

With love,
    Lady Sharon

29. I LIKE NATURE ITS GREAT TO SEE THE FORCES IT HAS. DO YOU HAVE SNOW YET? IN BARROW THERE IS SOME SNOW. THANK YOU FOR SARING YOUR THOUGHTS TOO.

30. THER WAS ONLY ME, MY MOM AND MY SISTER AT THANKSGIVING.

I GOT THREE SETS OF GLOVES. SLIPPERS, BRACLETTS, CANDY,NECKLICE,SNUGGIE,TOY,
    SHIRTS MOVIES AND BOOKS.

31. Lady Sharon says:

Dear Nina,

So wonderful to hear from you. I pray you had a beautiful Christmas. It is nice to just have those closest to you to share the warmth of the candles.

Your gifts are fabulous and things that will make your world a little richer. I imagine you need 3 sets of gloves in Alaska. 🙂

One of my gifts was a kimono styled housecoat. Influenced by Japan the design is really very beautiful and i love it. I also got a few really special gifts.

Nina, my friend, may this New Year be full of wonderful experiences for you. May you feel loved, as you are very special. Let us ride into the New Year together.

New Year Blessings from Camelot,

Lady Sharon

32. IT’S GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU TO. DID YOU WATCH KONITORI TWO TAKE OFF FROM JAPAN? I DID. DID YOU SEE THE ECLIPSE? THE MOON WAS RED.THE NEW YEAR WAS GREAT!!!!!!!

33. Lady Sharon says:

Dear Nina,

I missed those events but glad you were able to see them. Thank you for your New Year wishes my dear friend.

And now it is the Year of the Rabbit for the Chinese New Year. I read that when a Chinese child looks at the Moon, he/she sees the Moon Hare standing near a rock under a Cassia tree and holding the Elixir of Immortality in his hands. During the Chinese mid-Autumn festival when the Moon is supposed to be at its loveliest, Chinese children still carry lighted paper lanterns made in the image of a Rabbit and climb the hills to observe the Moon and admire the Moon Hare. The Rabbit symbolizes graciousness, good manners, sound counsel kindness and sensitivity to beauty.

In Vancouver there are a lot of celebrations because we have a large Asian population. You would enjoy all the festivities. Have a great weekend my Alaskan Reporter. Take good care……love Lady Sharon

34. Lady Sharon says:

Dear Nina,

I just wanted to say hi and hope you are doing well. The sun is finally starting to shine here so it feels more like Spring.

I had to delete some of our older comments to make room for more. I know you like to chat through this post on the blog. As I read through the older comments I was very impressed by my Alaskan reporter. 🙂

I look forward to hearing from you. Take good care my friend.

Lady Sharon

35. HILADY SHARON ITS ME NINA. I,M SORRY THAT I COULD NOT GET TO YOU. I HAVE BEEN BUSY LATELY. ON THE 9th OF MARCH I SAW THE NORTHERN LIGHTS AT 11:45 pm. I HAVE NOTICED THAT THE PICTURES AT THE TOP HAVE CHANGED. TAKE CARE MY DEAR FRIEND.

36. Lady Sharon says:

Dearest Nina,

I am glad you are busy with life and all seems well. I thank you for riding by Camelot, to report the Northern Lights. How lucky you are to see such beauty. Each part of the world holds a piece of uniqueness. I thank thee for the good wishes and wish thee a beautiful Spring in Alaska. The Cherry Blossoms are now blooming. Take care my dear friend….

Love Lady Sharon

37. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE NORTHERN LIGHTS? IF YOU HAVE WHAT COLOR WERE THEY? DID YOU KNOW THAT THE NORTHERN LIGHTS MAKE NOICES?
    ON APRIL 5/2005 WEDNESDAY A QUARTER TO 5:00 am I SAW THE NORTHERN LIGHTS.

38. Lady Sharon says:

Bonjour Nina,

How fascinating! What noises do they make? I have never seen them. You are blessed to be able to see such a wonder. I see them through you. Do they look like this video from Norway?
    Next time you see them imagine this humble scribe beside you and I shall see them with you my friend. Take good care.

Lady Sharon

39. THE NOICES THEY MAKE ARE CRACKLING AND WHISTLING SOUNDS. THEY ARE GREEN, RED, BLUE AND OTHER COLORS. I,M GOING TO MAKE A SONG ABOUT ALASKAN EARTHQUAKES WHEN I GET DONE WITH IT I,LL SEND IT TO YOU ON THIS WEBSITE.

40. Lady Sharon says:

Dear Nina,

How fascinating to hear about the Northern Lights. Nature hath so many secrets. I do look forward to hearing another song as your last one was so beautiful. Take good care till I hear from you again Nina.

Love Lady Sharon

41. HERES THE WEBSITE THAT YOU CAN GO TO
    TO HEAR THE AURORAS YOU TAKE CARE MY DEAR FRIEND.

42. Lady Sharon says:

Dear Nina,

What a fascinating article about the Northern Lights! You are teaching me so much my Alaskan Reporter. We shall have to do a post about some of these ideas. I shall do more reading. I look forward to hearing from you again. Have a beautiful week Nina.

Love Lady Sharon

43. LADY SHARON SCHOOLS ALMOST OUT HERE IN ANCHORAGE. IS SCHOOL OUT THERE? YOU PROBABLY WONT HEAR FROM ME FOR A WHILE I DONT KNOW WHEN YOU WOULD BUT IT WILL BE WHEN I’M IN MICHAGIN.TAKE CARE MY FRIEND.

44. Lady Sharon says:

Dear Nina,

As you cross the many miles, remember you are always part of Camelot. I hope you have a beautiful summer filled with scented flowers and great adventures. I look forward to hearing from you. You are always in my prayers. You take great care too. And thank you for all your lovely thoughts.

Love Lady Sharon

45. I,M SORRY THAT I COULD NOT TALK TO YOU WHILE I WAS IN MICHIGAN. WHILE I WAS THERE I WENT TO FRANKENMUTH THERE WAS A TORNADO WARNING BUT I DIDNT SEE IT. AFTER WE GOT BACK FOR TWO WEEKS I WENT TO HAWAII FOR ABOUT THREE WEEKS. SCHOOL IS ABOUT TO START UP AGAIN. YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME MORE. I DID SEE LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS.

46. Lady Sharon says:

Dear Nina,

Hearing from you is like seeing a flower bloom in the summer. I hope you are enjoying your time off. You are so kind to remember me and your second home of Camelot. The screen of the computer at Camelot is not working right now so I am having some difficulty and must use the library to write to you.

What is your favorite flower?

Look forward to hearing from you again. Sending you Camelot Medieval Blessings….

Lady Sharon

47. MY FAVORITE FLOWER IS THE HIBISCUS. I HOPE THE COMPUTER GETS WORKING AGAIN.

48. IS THE COMPUTER WORKING YET? I HAVE AN EMAIL ADRESS NOW! HOW ARE YOU DOING? TAKE CARE

49. Lady Sharon says:

Hi Nina,

Unfortunately my laptop is not fixed yet. Thank you for always caring. I loved your choice of flower, the hibiscus. So beautiful and unique. We are having summer weather finally in Vancouver, so we are able to now enjoy the flowers. I have been feeling better the past month. Are you back at school now? That is awesome that you have your own email address. Would you like to send me an email? You can send it to knightsofthepaintable@gmail.com if you like. I always love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day.

Your friend,
    Lady Sharon

50. YAS I,M BACK AT SCHOOL WHAT KIND OF WEATHER DID YOU HAVE BEFORE NOW ITS GOOD THAT YOU ARE FEELING BETTER. IN CALIFORIA THERE WAS A BOMB PRANK ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR THE STUDENTS DOWN THERE I HEARD THIS ON THE NEWS

51. HELLO MY FRIEND! I HAVE A FRIEND HOW WENT THERE TO CANADA. SHE GOT ME A STIRT THAT SAYS CANADA ALL ON THE FRONT. I LOVE IT! SHE WENT TOP TORONTO

52. Lady Sharon says:

Hi Nina,

How lovely that you have a part of Canada with you now. Toronto is a beautiful city that I hope you can see one day. Outside of Toronto there is the city of Stratford and that is where Justin Bieber grew up. They have Shakespeare plays all the time in Stratford like in England. Vancouver was having warmer weather and it is still quite mild. There are many events going on in Vancouver right now. I just attended “Word on the Street”, a writer’s festival downtown. Vancouver Film Festival is also coming soon. How is school Nina? Are you happy with your courses and teachers this year? I pray you have a good year. Take care.
    Love your friend,

Lady Sharon

53. SCHOOL IS GOING WELL I HAVE A NEW TEACHER AND SHE IS NICE I,M STILL LEARNING HOW TO GET A JOB. DID YOU GET MY E-MAIL ADRESS THAT I PUT ON HERE? ITS GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU.I LOVE YOU TOO.:)

54. Lady Sharon says:

Hi Nina,

I want to wish you a beautiful Christmas. I’m not sure if you received my last email. I hope you are ok. May you be surrounded by all those who love you. Thank you Nina for being a precious part of Camelot.

Merry Christmas dear friend,

55. Lady Sharon says:

Hi Nina,

Merry Christmas dear friend,

Lady Sharon

56. I OK WE HAD A GUEST OVER FROM WASHINGTON I HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS. I ALSO EMAILED YOU TO MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DEAR FRIEND.

57. Lady Sharon says:

Hi Nina,

I got your email so will respond by email. So happy you had a great holiday.

Love Lady Sharon

58. Its great to hear from you I’LL LOOK AT MY EMAIL AGAIN. TAKE CARE MY FRIEND:)

59. How are you Lady Sharon? I am out of school now and I have a job. I dont like it because of the management.On Friday the 12th at 10:20 I saw the Aurora Borealis. Did you see them? The ones here were green and purple. Auroras with red and green have oxygen in them. The Auroras with purple,pink,white and blue have nytrogen. The Auroras start 60 miles above the Earth. Its cold here in Anchorage.

60. Lady Sharon says:

Hi Nina,

I am so very happy to hear from you. I understand your situation. I think one of the most important parts of a job is the people and how you are managed. Perhaps give it a bit of time and see if things change. Or perhaps you have to accept the fact it is badly managed and work around it. I did not see the Aurora Borealis unfortunately. But I am lucky I can live through your eyes!

Please write again soon. My thoughts are with you. Love Lady Sharon